Student Transfers


If you need to submit a Request for Change of Schools (RCS) or an outgoing Inter-District Transfer Request, please see the Enrollment and Placement Services transfers sections on the links below:

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the student transfer process, please contact the Enrollment and Placement Services office at (909) 889-7576.

777 North F Street, San Bernardino, CA 92410 | Phone: (909) 381-1100 | Fax:

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.