How Do I ...

How do I volunteer at my child’s school?

We appreciate your willingness to volunteer! To volunteer, go to the Family Engagement Office’s volunteer page and download the application packet. Follow the directions in the packet to be approve as a volunteer. The requirements are minimal, but necessary to ensure a safe and orderly environment for our students and staff. Also, check out the “Parent Involvement Guide,” which gives additional ways to become involved.

How do I help if my child is falling behind?

Asking your child’s teacher is a great first step. Your child’s teacher can help identify any areas your child needs to work on and can likely suggest a variety of convenient on-campus or online resources. Links to tutoring resources and information are also available on Family Engagement Office’s website.

How do I help my child with behavioral issues?

A variety of district and community resources are available to help your child. The school counselor is a good starting place to help you access the resources available in the school, and may be able to refer you to outside help. A list of community groups is available on the Family Engagment Office’s website.

How do I access technology for my child?

Help with technology is only a click away. The Family Engagement Office has information about how to get a chromebook for your child and help with technological resources.

777 North F Street, San Bernardino, CA 92410 | Phone: (909) 381-1100 | Fax:

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.