Dental Collaboration Program
Health Services has been working with several dental agencies to bring preventive and restorative services to our students.
These services are portable and will allow for a mini dental clinic to be set up in our schools.
The Dental Agencies are:
- Healthy Teeth for Kids
- Assistance League (Dr. Crane)
- SACH Virtual Dental
Some of the services will include the following
1. Complete Oral Examination: Teeth Cleaning, Fluoride Treatment, Sealants, X-rays
2. A dental report card for parents
3. Dental Health Information for student and parent
4. Six-month dental cleaning follow-up
5. Referral & follow-up with parent if there is a need for treatment
6. Will call parents and make dental appointments for follow-up care
7. Staff may include: Dental Hygienists, office worker, dentist and dental assistants
8. Equipment is portable and can be set-up in any area.
* Contact your School Nurse for more information