Welcome to Specialized Programs! Please reach out and let us know how we can serve you and your children.
A.T.L.A.S.- Access to Learning for All Students
- Services and supports for SBCUSD students in foster care and homeless situations
- Education and supports for SBCUSD students who are pregnant and/ or parenting
Comprehensive Sexual Health and HIV Prevention Education
- Provide training, education, and support for sexual health and HIV prevention education per CHYA, The California Healthy Youth Act
- Alternative instructional method for students who will be out for 3 - 14 days.
- Please ask your child’s school for more Short Term Independent Study information.
Dora Tanya Burrows
Bilingual Secretary III
Bilingual Senior Clerk
We are located at:
Lincoln ES Rooms E-201 & E-202
255 W 13th St,
San Bernardino, CA 92405
Phone: (909) 880-6850