Visual & Performing Arts
The mission of the SBCUSD Visual and Performing Arts Program is to make arts a priority and ensure that all students experience a world-class program.
This is distinguished by:
- Enriching students' lives by providing opportunities for students to showcase their hard work and creatively express themselves through their arts experience.
- Offering equal access to a quality arts education in all disciplines and in all grades, throughout all schools.
- Creating a form of expression, skill development and overall enrichment to encourage lifelong learning.
- Fostering self-esteem, community pride and skills, giving students hope and goals to strive for in their career pathway and life.
- Inspiring creativity, helping students develop their own passions, strengths, and personal voices, while creating a sense of family and belonging.