Skip To Main Content

Work Permits

To obtain a Work Permit, students must complete the following steps:

  1. Obtain and complete a “Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for a Work Permit” (CDE Form B1-1) at:
  2. Email the completed B1-1 form to the SBCUSD College and Career Readiness/Linked Learning Department at to have your Work Permit issued. The Work Permit will be sent to you via email or U.S. Postal Service.