District Advisory Council
The District Advisory Council is a committee of parents, students, and community representatives, teachers, principals, and other district staff. The formation of the DAC is required by state law. Specific functions of the DAC include providing review and comment on the: District Educational Program, District Local Control and Accountability Plan, including the Local Educational Agency Plan, the District Parent and Family Engagement Policy, and the Consolidated Application for state and federal categorical programs.
The mission of the DAC is to promote excellence in education for all students through broad-based community representation. The DAC provides valuable input to the Educational Services Division and the Governing Board. All parents, staff, community members are encouraged to attend DAC meetings.
Translation, daycare and light refreshments are provided.
If you have any questions please contact Cheryl Togashi, Edith Marquez or Beatriz Gomez at (909) 473-2064.
Resources and Policies
- District Advisory Council (DAC) Meeting Calendar
- District Advisory Council (DAC) Flyer with Meeting Dates/Times/Location
- District Advisory Council (DAC) Board Members
- District Parent and Family Engagement Policy - English | Español
Agendas and Minutes
- September 8, 2022: Agenda | Minutes | Report
- October 13, 2022: Agenda | Minutes | Report
- November 10, 2022: Agenda | Minutes | Report
- December 2022: NO MEETING
- January 19, 2023: Agenda | Minutes | Report
- February 9, 2023: Agenda | Minutes | Report
- March 9, 2023: Agenda | Minutes | Report
- April 20, 2023: Agenda | Minutes | Report
- May 11, 2023: Agenda | Minutes | Report