Programs and Services Offered
Printing Services is part of the Communications/Community Relations Department. Every year, the Printing Services staff produces all printed materials for over 51,000 students of the San Bernardino City Unified School District; this includes everything from District letterhead to student workbooks. Programs and services offered by Printing Services include:
- Business stationery, including letterheads, envelopes, and business cards
- Certificates, newsletters, yearbooks, and graduation programs
- District forms, including shelf forms
- Color copies, posters, and banners
- Bulk-mailing services
Order Online Now
You will use www.sbcusd.com/printingworkorders as your website address to access Navigate
- You will use your network login and password to access Navigate
- Your network login and password to access Navigate is your first and last name, no spaces.
- Your password is your work station password.
If your site has not been trained, Printing Services will provide the training at the Printing Services Print Shop or at your site. Please call Printing Services at (909) 388-6120 to set up training.