Comprehensive School Safety Plan (CSSP)
The 2023-2024 Comprehensive School Safety Plan (CSSP) is ready in Document Tracking Services (DTS) for school use.
- Begin the review and update of your CSSP within DTS using an inclusive, collaborative process.
- Invite and/or consult with the required stakeholders including the Mayor's Office, SSC, DELAC, ELAC, AAPAC, Unions, District Police, County/Highland Fire, and Safety Officer).
- Hold public SSC meeting with CSSP on agenda for review.
- Upload agenda and public meeting invitation letters into DTS/CSSP area.
- Obtain all required electronic signatures within DTS.
- Safety Office will review CSSPs in DTS.