If your name does not match the username assigned to the school site, please contact Transportation via email, Field-Trip@sbcusd.k12.ca.us.
Important Information Regarding Field Trips
- All Field Trip requests must be filled out using TRANSTRAKS.
- All yellow marked fields are to be filled out completely.
- Note any special request, such as meal stops, shuttles, etc. (If storage is needed please note in “Trip Instructions”).
- You may request a charter or coach versus a school bus. Please indicate if Charter or Coach Bus is your preference in “Customer Instructions”.
- Max Capacity on a big school bus is 56 passengers (Transit), 44 passengers (conventional), 16 passengers (mini school bus).
- Any students who need a car seat / star seat/ wheelchair must be indicated on “Trip Instructions”.
- Bus parking fees are the responsibility of the school site and must be paid upfront on trip day.
- Please note, Durham buses do not travel on Toll Roads!
- Requests must be submitted at least THREE weeks prior to the trip date.
- Revisions cannot be taken over the phone. Please use our Change Memo form.
- Late trip requests may be declined due to lack of availability. All requests are expedited on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please be aware, peak months for trips are December, March, April & May.
- District contractor yellow buses - lowest rate.
- Charter yellow buses - mid range rate.
- Charter coach buses - highest rate.