Electronic Flyer Approval and Distribution Process
Effective August 2017, SBCUSD transitioned to a new electronic form distribution program called Peachjar, transitioning from distributing paper flyers to electronic flyers at school sites. Flyers from community organizations will be distributed through email and posted on school websites. This is part of our ongoing efforts to be more environmentally-friendly by reducing the amount of paper copies.
Community Groups and Outside Organizations
Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
How it works:
- Please visit SBCUSD’s Flyer Distribution Guidelines
- Register for an account as a program provider on www.peachjar.com
- For pricing information, contact Peachjar at (858)-997-2117 or email Support@peachjar.com.
- Upload your e-flyer for District review via Peachjar.com (only PDF formats will be accepted)
- Once your e-flyer is uploaded, it will appear at the District office for review.
- If approved, your e-flyer will be distributed via Peachjar on your chosen school(s) website and sent directly to parent emails.
SBCUSD will ONLY authorize flyers to post that contain the following information:
- Name, Date, Location (include address) of activity or event
- Contact Information, including phone number/website link, etc.
- What to expect (list what is expected participation from student/families)
- How Long will the activity or event last (give clear details for families to make decisions)
- This is not a school sponsored activity and the San Bernardino City Unified School District does not approve, support, supervise or endorse this program/activity.
- If your event is free please contact Support@peachjar.com for posting requirements