Board Member - Felicia Alexander
Office terms ends: 2024
Felicia Alexander was officially sworn into office on February 7, 2023, and is passionate about scholars, parents and our community. She is an Aerospace and Defense executive. She brings to the Board her experiences leading global supply chain efforts for over 30 years. She is also an adjunct professor at California State University Long Beach teaching courses in operations management and supply chain management. She earned her BA from UC Santa Barbara and MA from JFK University, as well as a certificate in Project Management and Systems Engineering from California Institute of Technology. Mrs. Alexander is very engaged in the community. Some of her activities include San Bernardino County Equal Opportunity Commissioner, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. (Past President of Kappa Omega Chapter), President-elect San Bernardino Assistance League and American Legion Auxiliary. Mrs. Alexander is married to Damon L. Alexander and they have a blended family of 5.
Felicia’s interest revolves around:
- Parent, teacher, and community engagement programs.
- School safety and support for our scholars, faculty, staff and families.
- Fiscal responsibility and accountability managing our budget in the best interest of our scholars and families.
- Focused on our achievement gap and increasing our support programs to assist students with all abilities.
- Continued development and partnership for Career Pathways Programs for all disciplines.
- Ensuring that all students are prepared to attend college and pursue a career upon graduation.
- Enrichment of our Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics program.
- Mental health and wellness programs for our scholars and families.
- Physical Education focuses on instilling health and wellness amongst all of our scholars.