871 North J Street
Ph: (909) 388-6120
Ph: (909) 388-6121
Fx: (909) 384-0480
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Printing Services is part of the Communications/Community Relations Department. Every year, the Printing Services staff produces all printed materials for over 51,000 students of the San Bernardino City Unified School District; this includes everything from District letterhead to student workbooks.
Programs and services offered by Printing Services include:
- Business stationery, including letterheads, envelopes, and business cards
- Certificates, newsletters, yearbooks, and graduation programs
- District forms, including shelf forms
BU-131 Mail Distribution Sheet
- Color copies, posters, and banners
- Bulk-mailing services
Order Online Now
You will use www.sbcusd.com/printingworkorders
as your website address to access Navigate
- You will use your network login and password to access Navigate
Your network login and password to access Navigate is your first and last name, no spaces.
Your password is your work station password.
If your site has not been trained, Printing Services will provide the training at the Printing Services Print Shop or at your site. Please call Printing Services at 388-6120 to set up training.