1260 W Esperanza Street
Ph: (909) 888-4041
Fx: (909) 888-4548
My goal is to ensure the success of all students in my class. Working together we can get the job done. Please feel free to contact me if you have a question or concern. Thank you very much for you cooperation and I sincerely look forward to working with you and your child.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to my classroom. You will have many opportunities to experience activities designed to help you enjoy learning and become successful. It is my hope that you will take advantage of them all.
My mission as Social Science and AVID teacher is to make sure that all students are capable of completing a college/university preparatory path.
- Succeed in the most rigorous curriculum
- Become educated and responsible participants and leaders in society
- Be better prepared to graduate with their high school diplomas and associates degree and continue on to a four (4) year university
- I will provide daily learning activities to reinforce the skills, concepts, and problem solving needed to succeed
- I will provide an enjoyable, supportive, and structured environment for students to ask questions, get individual help, and stay organized