Bilingual Office Assistant I/Health Aide
West Highland Administrative Annex (WHAA)
1535 W. Highland Avenue, Room 11
Ph: (909) 880-6839
Fx: (909) 880-6846
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
- Mandated vision and hearing screening for kindergarten, second, fifth, eighth, eleventh, and newly enrolled students
- Color vision screening for kindergarten or first grade boys
- Vision, hearing, health and developmental assessments, and medical updates
- Mandated scoliosis screening
- Dental screening
- Fluoride varnish
- Assessment and planning for students with special health conditions
Parents will be asked to follow-up with their health care provider if the school nurse discovers a health condition that could impact a student's learning.
For information or resources for health, dental or mental health services contact the School Nurse or Health Services. Prevention and early correction of health conditions is essential to the success of your child.