Applications will be reviewed according to state rules and regulations and eligibility will be determined by the preschool office. Four year-old children and children under protective services have priority.
Enrollment is not on a first-come basis. Program qualifications are based on last 30 days income and family size.
The following documents are required to complete the application process:
- Birth Records for all children under 18
- Immunization record and TB clearance - within two years of placement (as of July 2001, Varicella is required)
- Check stub / AFDC or other income verification - one complete month of income from the last 30 days.
- Physician's report (physical) with one year of placement
- Utility bill or other item to verify local address
Although you have submitted an enrollment packet, this does not guarantee your child a slot within the State Preschool Program. You must fill out everything in the packet, turn in every item listed above and have a brief interview with the preschool office to determine eligibility for your child and if space is available.
View State Preschool Administration