956 W. 9th Street
Ph: (909) 388-6100
Fx: (909) 885-9991
The Maintenance Manager's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates the activities of eight maintenance shops
- Carpentry and Related Trades Shop
- Electrical and Electronics Shop
- HVAC and Sheet Metal Shop
- Maintenance Crews
- Mobile Maintenance Teams
- Paint Shop
- Plans and Records Shop
- Plumbing Shop
- Monitors all large multi-shop projects
- Oversees the maintenance Notification 41 process.
- Coordinates the activities of the clerks in charge of EMCS inputs, Notification 41's and Maintenance and Operations department purchase requisitions.
- Reviews materials and construction methods to maintain District Standards and keep the Maintenance and Operations Department abreast of the state of the art in the industry.
- Manages the safety and training programs in the Maintenance and Operations department