You are here:
777 N. F St.
Ph: (909) 381-1245
Fx: (909) 885-6392
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
- Meetings start at 5:30 p.m.
- First and third Tuesday of each month
- Board of Education, located at 777 North F Street, San Bernardino
- Meetings are open to the public, except for closed sessions
Board meetings replay on Saturdays at 1 p.m. on Time Warner's Channel 17 in the greater San Bernardino area.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Board of Education members are elected from the School District at large and serve four-year terms of office.
The Board is the governing body of the San Bernardino City Unified School District. Responsibilities include:
- Adopting the annual budget
- Approving expenditures
- Approving curriculum and courses of study
- Approving textbook purchases
- Planning for building and construction needs
- Hiring personnel
For more information, view the Duties of the Board.