7499 Lankershim Ave.
Ph: (909) 862-4213
Fx: (909) 862-1899
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
We are a Kindergarten through 6th grade elementary school with two Special Day Classes (SDC) in the San Bernardino / Highland area, and beginning our first year as an AVID school. We will be implementing AVID Elementary (Advancement Via Individual Determination)
strategies from Transitional Kindergarten through Sixth grade. If you are familiar with AVID, there are many positive results shown by California schools utilizing AVID instructional strategies to ensure all of our
students will have the background knowledge and essential skills to
successfully pursue a college and/or career after graduating from high school.
Additionally, we will continue to offer the following programs:
- Preschool and Transitional Kindergarten
- The Read 180 Intervention Program for at-risk students in Grades 4 through 6 to raise reading achievement levels through a comprehensive system of curriculum and instruction.
- The System 44 and iRead Intervention Programs focusing on at-risk students in Grades 2 & 3 with foundational reading and phonics instruction needs.
- Instrumental Music Program for students in Grades 4 through 6, as well as basic music instruction for Grade 3.
- CAPS (Creative After School Program for Success) is offered from 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM