303 South K Street
Ph: (909) 388-6307
Fx: (909) 885-4068
Monday - Friday
Children are admitted to the San Bernardino City Unified School District Child Development Program in accordance to admissions priorities established and monitored by the California Department of Education.
Eligibility is assessed according to income and family size. We serve children from birth to five who are residents of California. Any children ages birth to five who meet eligibility may receive services from San Bernardino City Unified School District Child Development Program. Priority must be given to children who are clients of Child Protective Services (CPS).
Child Development Program enrollment is available year round. The program is open a minimum of 245 days per year. Allred Child Development Centers are closed on all legal and school holidays. There are five full day Infant/Toddler centers, and six full day Child Development classrooms.
- Family must complete an enrollment packet
- Documentation of income eligibility for the most recent full month (ex., four pay stubs if paid once a week)
- Documentation of employment, enrollment in school, or seeking employment (with restrictions)
- Birth records of all children in the home under 18 years of age
- Proof of physical examination within one year, TB test within two years, and current shot record
- Current utility bill
Once the completed packet is submitted to the Allred Child Development Center office, there will be an interview with an enrollment clerk to verify information and assign placement in the program.
View Child Development Center Locations