San Gorgonio High School Library
2299 Pacific St.
Ph: (909) 388-6524
- The library is open from 7:10 am - 3:30 pm (Tues-Fri) and 9:30 am-3:30 pm (Mon).
- Use the back door located in the southwest side of the building during lunch and after school.
Library Procedures and Policies:
|Library Lunch Schedule
Textbook Lending Policy:
- Sign the “Library Sign In Sheet” upon entering.
- Student ID cards must be worn around the neck at all times.
- A pass from your teacher/administrator is required to use the library during class hours.
- Student ID card is required to check out books.
- A maximum of three (3) library books may be checked out at a time.
- Library books are due two weeks after the checkout date.
- Any book checked out to you is your responsibility.
- If you lose a book, you are responsible for the replacement cost/purchase price.
- Bring the book to renew it.
- Return books to the librarian or library aides on time.
- Ask for permission before printing.
- ONLY school related papers/assignments can be printed (maximum of four pages per day).
- Textbooks are issued for the full school year and must be returned at the end of the school year.
- Textbooks for semester classes are issued at the beginning of each semester and must be returned at the end of each semester.
- Class novels must be returned after each use. You can only check out a class novel upon return of other class novels.
- You are responsible for the replacement cost of any lost or damaged textbook checked out to you. Diplomas and transcripts will be released only upon payment of book charges.
LIBRARY DATABASES & HELPFUL WEBSITES:
EVALUATING WEB PAGES
CIA WORLD FACTBOOK
The Writing Center (Univ. of NC at Chapel Hill)
TUTORIALS (math, science, etc.)
*For username & password and other library services, please see the librarian.
San Gorgonio High School
Open Monday through Friday
Hours: 7:10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Tues-Fri)
9:30 am to 3:30 pm (Mon.)
*Please refer to the lunch schedule above for lunch hours
Librarian: Alice Ryker