If you attended one of the schools listed here, you can obtain a transcript from their Registrar for up to one year from the date of your graduation.
If you have been out of the school for more than one year, you can request a transcript one of two ways:
- Create an online account at parchment.com, our third-party transcript management system.
- Call the Student Records Department at (909) 880-6615.
Click on the button below which will direct you to the parchment.com site.
At the Parchment web page, click on the Order Transcript button. To create a new account, click on the Sign-Up button. If you already have an account, click the Sign-In button.
For additional assistance, you can download these documents:
For GED transcript requests, please visit www.gedtestingservice.com.
The Student Records Department requires that you fill out a form listing the following:
- a valid photo ID such as a license or passport. If you do not have a photo ID, please call our office at (909) 880-6615 for further information.
- a phone number where you can be reached.
- your name at the time that you were a student.
- your birthdate.
- the name of the school that you last attended in our district.
Your student ID number is helpful in finding your record, but not required. Your signature is required.
Return to Student Records Page
Student Records Dept.
1535 W. Highland Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 92411
Ph: (909) 880-6615
Fx: (909) 473-0052
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday