The following middle and high school students must have a Youth Services Release before they can be enrolled at a school site:
These releases are valid for five business days-see the date on the form. If five days have already passed, the student and parent must return to Youth Services for a new release.
If there are any questions regarding this procedure, contact Youth Services at 880-6809.
All elementary students are to report directly to their resident school for admittance.
Proof of Residency Requirements (Board Policy 2340):
Education code 48260 compels parents to ensure that students between the ages of 6 and 18 attend school. Reasonable evidence of Residency may include, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Property Tax payment receipts
- Rent payment receipts
- Utility service payment receipts
- Utility bill
- Declaration of Residency executed by the student’s parent/guardian
- Statement from individual(s) with whom the family lives
- State identification documents
- Statement from employers
- Or any other reasonable documentation