Director of Information Technology
Assistant Director of Information Technology (Application Systems/Operations)
Assistant Director of Information Technology (Networking Systems/Security)
793 N. E. Street
Ph: (909) 386-2550
Fx: (909) 386-2554
Monday - Friday
8 am to 4:30 pm
The Management Information Services department will continuously strive for excellence by providing cost effective, innovative information management and technological solutions that support the business strategies of the District. We will work to provide a secure environment for data integrity, accessibility, system, availability and delivery of information resources to the employees of the District.
These goals will be achieved through:
Information Technology is comprised of:
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and industry trends
- Leadership in the selection and delivery of information systems
- Serving as "consultants" to the District employees
- Personalized attention to end-user needs
- Emphasis on the service role of the department
- Excellence in all aspects of customer service
- Development of effective relationships with our users in order to develop collaborative information systems solutions.
The Systems group maintains the District’s Student Information System (SIS) databases to provide timely information to teachers, administrators, parents and students.
The Networking group provides leadership, direction, support and training for local and wide-area network technology to schools and District Departments.
The Operations group provides user training and support, handles computer and technical repairs and assists with data control for the District.