The Medical Assistant program is one semester long and provides entry-level training needed to work in the front or back of a doctor’s office or clinic. Qualified candidates will be invited to participate in a 160-hour externship in a local medical office after completing the Medical Assistant training program. Classes are held Tuesday - Friday, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have your high school diploma or GED
- No felony, misdemeanor or DUI convictions
- Must possess a valid CA driver's license or ID and possess an original Social Security card
- Must submit an application and pass entrance assessment exam
Please click on the links below for detailed information and answers to frequently asked questions!
FAQs Costs Application Requirements MA Application Registration Page
Fees subject to change without notice, see current schedule of classes or contact the Main Office at
(909) 388-6000 for up-to-date fee information. Contact the Medical Education Office at (909) 388-6052 with questions.