Del Vallejo Library
1885 E. Lynwood Dr.
San Bernardino, CA 92404
909- 881- 8280 Ext. 306233
Hours of Operation
Regular Schedule: 7:25 am - 3:15 pm
Modified Days: 9:25 am - 3:15 pm
Minimum Days: 7:25 am - 1:00 pm
We are open before school, after school, and during lunch.
- Students MUST have a Del Vallejo Middle School ID card or schedule to use the library.
- Each student MUST have an individual pass to come to the library during class time.
- You can borrow up to 2 books for 2 weeks before any fines are charged. (Or you can return your books as soon as you are finished with them.)
- Need more time? Renew your book by the due date.
- Books NOT RETURNED will be considered lost.
- Lost or damaged book will be charged to the student for the replacement or repair cost of the book.
for library or textbooks will delay student records,
diplomas, and will keep students from participating in special school
- Return books to the circulation desk.
- REFERENCE books, such as encyclopedias, must be used in the library.
- Accelerated Reader books are labeled and shelved with other books.
- 12 Mac Mini's
- 2 Alexandria Researcher Stations
- Microsoft Office is available for projects.
- Use of computers is a privilege, NOT a right! Please adhere to the Acceptable Use Contract and school rules while using them
ALL school rules must be followed in addition to the above rules or a student may lose their library privileges.